We aspire to be and achieve –
- Genuine Multisport Club – triathlon dominant plus individual excellence to support members to achieve goals in swim, run, or bike only disciplines.
- Best Small Triathlon Club (Division III Clubs with 76-125 active adult members) in Australia status – eg. 2017 ranking 1st (based on aggregate points in major events Ironman Australia, Noosa results)
- Excellent training structure & athlete development catering to all abilities from new to Tri to Ironman & ultra events.
- High training participation with group training available 7 days a week
- High event participation with focused build up and club presence for targeted events.
- Quality age group athletes including regular podium success & personal goal attainment
- Successful Junior development program with representation at state & national junior championships
- Stable financial position offering great value to members
- Positive contribution to our communities
- Welcoming, inclusive & supportive
- Strong athlete development & goal achievement focus
- Members join for the sport but stay for the club community
- High level of member involvement in club activities
- Community focused with positive community connections & engagement
- Informal yet strong social charter – Saturday mornings, club social events, major races
- Get involved (no red carpet)- club stronger with members being active & engaged in training & social events.
Bayside Multisport is an established triathlon club in the Manly area of Brisbane bayside. We offer a range of training across the week, with added sessions like open water swim practice, trail running and social/family events from time to time. For information about our training schedule and events go to the Bayside Multisport Team App.
To join our club, go to Join Us and follow the instructions. All payments are handled through the Triathlon Queensland website.
Bayside Multisport Executive Committee
President – Brian George firstname.lastname@example.org
Vice–President – Nicola Glasper email@example.com
Treasurer – Stacey Heathwood firstname.lastname@example.org
Secretary – Kristy McCluskey email@example.com
Training Officer – Neil Jones firstname.lastname@example.org
Junior Training Co-ordinator – Tamsin Hodgess email@example.com
Volunteers are always required to assist with the club activities if you are keen to assist please contact a committee member.