Our coaching team is made up of three professional and four volunteer coaches, which means we can offer a wide range of sessions to cater to all abilities.
Head Coach: Toby Somerville
Mobile: 0412 751 277
- Performance Level Triathlon Coach
- Qld Club Coach Of The Year 2015/16
- 30+ years’ triathlon and running experience
- 16 x qualifier for Ironman World Championships Kona
- 3 x finisher including 5th in age group 2010
- Ironman PB: 9.11, Melbourne 2012
- Multiple age group wins at Ironman and 70.3 and twice the Noosa Tri age group winner
- Marathon PB 2.30.48
Coaching multiple Age Group Champions and Australian World Championship age group team members Coaching Juniors, Performance Juniors and adults from beginner to elite.
–Please contact Toby for personal coaching rates–
Junior Coaches: Diarmuid Deans & Nicola Somerville
Development Level and TryStars Accredited Coaches.
Our Coaching Mission
We aim to provide the opportunity for all club members to achieve their potential through appropriate and affordable coaching sessions of the highest quality. Our mission is to develop healthier and happier athletes while providing and encouraging a supportive environment and at all times abiding by the coach’s Code of Ethics.