Our mission is to provide the opportunity for all club members to achieve their potential through appropriate and affordable coaching sessions of the highest quality. To develop healthier and happier athletes while providing and encouraging a supportive environment.
Our coaching team is made up of professional and volunteer coaches offering a wide range of sessions to cater to all abilities.
Head Coach: Toby Somerville
- Performance Level Triathlon Coach
- Qld Club Coach Of The Year 2015/16
- 30+ years’ triathlon and running experience
- 16 x qualifier for Ironman World Championships Kona
- 3 x finisher including 5th in age group 2010
- Ironman PB: 9.11, Melbourne 2012
- Multiple age group wins at Ironman and 70.3 and twice the Noosa Tri age group winner
- Marathon PB 2.30.48
Toby is coach and mentor to multiple Age Group Champions, including World Champion Australian age group team members.
He caters for adults and juniors, from beginner to elite.
Mobile: 0412 751 277
Assistance Coach: Nicola Somerville
- Triathlon Australia accredited Development Coach
- Assistant Swim Coach Manly Pool
- Enjoys coaching juniors
- Competed in 3 Ironman races
- Podium in Melbourne Ironman
- Top third of age group in Kona
- Age Group winner Noosa Half Marathon 2017
Mobile: 0437 023 980
Assistance Coach: Brendan Boyd
Junior Coach: Diarmuid Deans
Development Level and TryStars Accredited Coach
Junior Coach: Stacey Roduner