Annual membership of Bayside Multisport and Triathlon Australia is from 1 July to 30 June each year.
Annual membership of Bayside Multisport Tri Club includes compulsory membership of Triathlon Australia and all membership applications and payments are made through the TA website.
As a member of an affiliated club you will receive a reduction in TA membership fees. The current fees are in the table below. Your age group is calculated using the age you are on 31 December in the membership year.
|2017-2018 Annual Fees||TA Fee*||Club Fee||Total*|
|Adults - 20 years and older||$136||$87||$223|
|Junior 5 - 11 years||$33||$40||$73|
|Junior 12 - 19 years||$68||$40||$108|
*Triathlon Australia membership fees for 2018/2019 have not yet been set.
*Active Network processing fee and any Triathlon Australia fee increase for 2018/2019 are not included in this amount.
As a TA member, you receive the following benefits:
- 24-hour Personal Accident Coverage when competing or training for sanctioned races Australia-wide
- 24-hour Public Liability and Third-Party Indemnity Insurance when competing or training for sanctioned races Australia-wide
- Nationally recognised affiliation with Triathlon Australia including racing licence
- Discounted entry to every race in the Triathlon Queensland State Series
- Eligibility to earn points in the Triathlon Queensland State Series in your age group and for your club
- Access to State Development programs for 13-23 year old athletes
- Discounted entry to any Sanctioned race throughout Australia due to the One Day Licence waiver for members
- Opportunity through qualification to represent Australia at World Championship and World Cup events
- Regular member updates for information concerning races and events through newsletter, website and social media
- Access to member-only discounts from sponsors and TA & TQ partner organisations
- Supporting investment in the ‘whole of sport’ through the delivery of junior, club, development and participation initiatives and programs
Registration for both Bayside Multisport Tri Club and Triathlon Queensland is now done through the TQ website and system. Make sure to select Bayside Multisport Triathlon Club as your club when completing the online application.
Renewal and update details